2012 Best Ofs
Analogue: A Hate Story - English Visual Novel of the Year
Four Leaf Studios - EVN Studio/Circle of the Year
*Hyun-ae (Analogue: A Hate Story) - Best Character
Saguaro (Lucky Special Games) - Rookie of the Year
Gracjana Zielinska (Cinders) - Best Artist
Rob Westwood (Cinders) - Best Original Score
AxemRed (Twilight Princess Prophecy Quest Chronicles) - Best Male Voice Actor
Melissa Heflin (The Romance of Miss Boop)- Best Female Voice Actress
Long Live the Queen (Hanako Games) - Best EVN Hybrid
Ristorante Amore (Cyanide Tea) - Best Romance EVN
Juniper's Knot (Dischan Group) - Best Drama EVN
Rejoice! The Gospel of Matthew (tkhnoman) - Best Fanwork EVN
The Knife of the Traitor (Clua & Anarchy) - Best Comedy EVN
The Rules of The Game
- I will begin accepting your nominations right now. The way it works for those who were around for the 2011 Best Ofs is that it’s Editor’s Choice based of reader nominations. So the great EVN community can send what they think should be recognized to email@example.com and from that last I will craft the creme de la creme. (I have no idea how to say Creme de la Creme by the way, so be happy this is being typed.) The deadline to do this will be December 28th and the final list of nominees will be released the follow day, December 29th.
- All winners will be decided by the editor (moi). Please be respectful of this decision and those that will be nominated for an award in all public comments made on the site.
- Certain categories will require a unique qualifier in order for a visual novel to be nominated. This is not an attempt to heap awards onto any one person, group or visual novel. This is simply an effort to include everyone that could possible have interacted with the development of a visual novel. Also, please keep in mind that the lack of a qualifier in one category doesn't necessarily mean a visual novel won't be nominated for another. All visual novels nominated will be judge by the exact same itinerary.
- And since we're on the subject, the winners of each category will be chosen on their Presentation, Story, Ambition and Enjoyment Level while playing the game. These things are unique to each nominee as well as to each reader. Please keep that in mind on January 3rd when we release the winners of our Best Of awards.
- There is no trophy or other award signifying the winner of each category. Unless you plan to pay for one, please do not hassle the editor about the lack of a physical award.
2011 Best Ofs